Have you looked through the Holiday Catalog? Stampin’ Up! has surely done a fantastic job of putting together so many amazing products into this catalog so you can dress up your creations in incredible and unique ways. There are so many things I want which makes my wishlist pretty looooong. Although I have a list of my favorite stamps and accessories in this catalog, I’m going to try to narrow down my 10 top favorite items.
1. Winter Memories (127934 wood-mount; 127937 clear-mount) I love everything about this stamp set–the sled with the wreath and cardinals, the snowmen with the kids and dog, and the skates. This stamp would give your cards that welcome home warm feeling.
2. Ornament Keepsakes Bundle (129949 wood-mount; 129950 clear-mount). Everyone’s talking about this bundle! There is such elegance to this stamp set. You can save 15% if you purchase the stamp set and the Framelits Dies bundle. Imagine…no need to trim these ornaments by hand–all you need to do is stamp and cut with your Big Shot 113439 and you’ll be done in no time! Step it up with the Festive Paper-Piercing Pack (127857)
3. 1-1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch (127811) You can use this new scallop circle with the other circle punches for perfect layering and coordinates with the hostess-only Mixed Medly stamp set.
4. Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (126904) Mount your pictures on these great looking prints for a festive look to your holiday cards. 48 sheets of 12 double-sided designs.
5. Perfectly Preserved Bundles (129943 wood-mount; 129944 clear-mount). Save 15% on this bundle. This versatile stamp can be used to create your own recipe book and give it to someone special. Not only does it have food, but also flowers you can put in this mason jar. Use the Framelits Dies to cut the images with the Big Shot. Looks great with the Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper (126895)
6. Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder (127819) This elegant looking embossing folder combined with the new Core’dinations Cardstock which comes in Cherry Cobbler 127846, Early Espresso 127848 and Gumball Green 127847 would give your holiday cards that special touch of elegance. ‘Wow’ would be what everyone would say when they receive it!
7. Scentsational Season Bundle (129945 wood-mount; 129946 clear-mount) Save 15% on this bundle of Scentsational Stamps and Framelits Dies. Stamp the images and create a holiday aroma with the Scented Stampin’ Embossing Powder in Sugar & Spice (127829) and Peppermint Sticks (127830)
8. Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin’ Pad 126857 Add shimmer to your stamped images. Who doesn’t like a shimmery look?
9. Good Cheer Wheel (12871) This Builder Wheel is great to use for decorating your gift wrapping or simply use it for an elegant card.
10. Ghoulish Googlies Bundle (129852 wood-mount; 129853 clear-mount) – these friendly looking ghouls are perfect for your Halloween treats. You save 15% with this bundle that includes the Googly Ghouls stamp and the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit which includes 20 printed double-sided tags (10 each of 2 designs), 10 glassine bags with die-cut edges, 50 adhesive-backed googly eyes, and 10 pieces Pumpkin Pie/Whisper White Baker’s Twine.
So there you have it – my Top 10! What is YOUR favorite? Leave me a comment.
Want it all? Get 20% discount on all the products by becoming a demonstrator for only $99 with customizable starter kit. Support your hobby! Click here to find out the benefits of becoming one.