Stampin’ Up! has come up with an exciting new product that will change the way you stamp! It’s called the Stamparatus!
What is it? It’s a stamp placement tool. Here’s what you need to know about it:
- Allows you to consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- You’ll be able to create multiple projects quicker and with ease
- Didn’t get a clear image? No problem with the Stamparatus . . .If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
Check out this video to learn more.
The Stamparatus will be in the 2018-2019 Annual catalog, but why wait? Stampin’ Up! is having 3 reservation windows starting with today November 16 – 30 beginning at 2pm Mountain Time. Reservation quantities are while supplies last. Reserve yours today – here’s how:
- Go to my online store and click on the reserve link on the stamparatus page which will send you to the reservation page. There you will reserve yours by entering your credit card on your account (yes you will need to create an account if you don’t have one) Here’s what the page will look like:
- Your credit card will not be charged. You are simply reserving it. When it is ready to ship approximately on February 1, 2018, Stampin’ Up! will notify you that it’s in and at that time you will place your order and pay for it.
- Cost is $49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
- Guess what? That’s also Sale-A-Bration time! That means you’ll be very close to earning a free item (That’s exciting – more on that later).
- Here’s a link to more answers in case you have more questions or simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to shop for the holidays? Visit my online store. Watch for online extravaganza details soon. Starts Monday November 20!
Thanks for stopping by . . . till next time … Brunie