I don’t usually post cards with retired stamps, but I wanted to share with you this card that I recently sent a friend who’s going through a difficult time and needed encouragement. I knew I wanted to send this Scripture verse and so I looked through my binder and went in search of what flowers would go well with it. I chose Pleasant Poppies (retired) because I love the softness of these poppies and combined it with one of the images from Touches of Texture (one of my favs) to draw the focus to the words. I used clear Wink of Stella and Crystal Effects on some flowers.
It’s funny as I was writing this post, I remembered that the Rose Wonder stamp set has this same verse and could’ve used it as well. The Scripture image I used on this card was from Our Daily Bread. Here’s a card with the same verse using Rose Wonder.
Did you know that I added this card to my Splitcoaststampers gallery and it was chosen as a favorite in the General Stamping forum? Hope you enjoy it as well!
Thanks for stopping by . . . be encouraged . . .till next time . . .BrunieSupplies for this card: Stamps: Pleasant Poppies, Touches of Texture, Scripture Collection (ODB) Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz Ink: Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Archival Basic Black Accessories: Crystal Effects, Clear Wink of Stella
Click here to go to my online store and purchase your Stampin’ Up! supplies. Please use host code FWJUJXHS if your order is less than $150. Place an order with me and you will receive a special handmade thank you card from me.
During July 7 – 31, you will receive a $5 coupon for every $50 you spend on a single order (before tax & shipping).
Here are some details you need to know:
- You must have an email to participate. The Bonus Days coupon codes will be delivered via email. It is IMPORTANT that you save the emails with the coupon codes and/or write down the coupon codes as the codes cannot be reissued in any way.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the promotion.
- Bonus Days coupons can be redeemed August 2 – 31 during checkout.
- If you’re faxing or mailing an order, email addresses must still be provided in order to qualify for coupons during the promotion period. To redeem your coupons, be sure to include your coupon codes on your fax and mail orders.
- Coupon codes can be redeemed for any products except Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, although NEW prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.