Have you tried the new Whisper White Thick cardstock yet? Here’s what I think of it in comparison to the regular Whisper White cardstock.
- The thick cardstock is perfect for when you have a lot of embellishments on your card – it holds up very well.
- The regular Whisper White cardstock is good but does not stand up as well when you have lots of heavy embellishments
- The thick cardstock has a duller finish than the regular Whisper White cardstock.
- The regular Whisper White has a shiny smooth finish
- The thick cardstock stamps just as well as the regular Whisper White
- The thick cardstock is perfect as a card base – when you stamp your sentiment inside or write inside,you can’t see through the back of the card as you sometimes can with the regular Whisper White cardstock
So there you have it . . .my conclusion is I like both cardstocks for different reasons. I would definitely choose the thicker cardstock for my card bases especially if it has lots of embellishments or when you want to write inside (which you would normally do!). I would choose the regular Whisper White cardstock to stamp all my layered images. You need to try it – you’ll love it, too!
Today’s card is a 3×3 card using a few new items from the new catalog. I started with an image and sentiment from the Gift from the Garden stamp set. I also used the new 2015-2017 In Color Watermelon Wonder Blossom Accents and the new Gold Metallic thread. Love this card!
BONUS DEALS! Don’t forget to check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack Tuesday (June 30) for some great savings!! Discounts on Weekly Deals are available in limited quantities so make sure to check them early before they return to retail prices.
Click here to shop at my online store. Please use Hostess Code KNNESVM4. Please do not use for orders of $150 and up (before tax and shipping).
Thanks for stopping by . . . have a fantastic day . . . .Brunie