What’s so special about today?
- Last day to order retiring products from the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog
- Last day to order from the 2015 Occasions Catalog
- Last day to order MDS digital downloads & software
- First day of the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog
- Today only you can order from all the catalogs!
- Today only you can order hostess sets from any of the catalogs if you place an order of $150 or more (before tax and shipping) and earn the hostess benefits under the 2014-2015 catalog benefits
- ALL carryover items from the 2014-2015 annual catalog and 2015 Occasions Catalog will keep their 2014-2015 prices, while brand new items in the 2015-2016 annual catalog will follow the 2015-2016 printed price
Click here or directly on the catalog image on the right to see all the catalogs.
Click here to shop at my online store. Please use Hostess Code KNNESVM4. Please do not use for orders of $150 and up (before tax and shipping).
Today I want to share with you a card using the Painted Petals (retiring today) and the Hello You Thinlits (carried over to the new catalog) that I made at the beginning of May. I cased this card from Melissa Stout but changed the colors and added some bling. Love the look!
Don’t you love the dimension?
Here’s how I made it –
- Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock scored at 4-1/4″
- Cut another Whisper White cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the layer.
- Stamp flowers on Whisper White cardstock layer, then die cut happy with the Hello You Thinlits, cut 2 more happy die cuts with cardboard (like the one on cereal boxes or the backing of your DSP.
- Adhere with Tombow glue under the stamped layer.
- Round edges on all 4 corners on layer and on base card
- Adhere the stamped cardstock layer then adhere the ‘happy’ inside the cutout with tombow glue.
Thanks for stopping by . .. . till next time .. ..Brunie